What if organizations could easily expose the full customer journey, uncover friction, improve experiences, and reduce cost, all at the same time? Target known customer friction and improve journeys that matter.
- Onboarding Journey - Uncover friction during onboarding to foster engagement and build loyalty from the very first experiences
- Engagement Journey - Improve day-to-day experiences and tasks to reduce risk of churn
- Service Journey - Convert escalation issues into opportunities to build loyalty and reduce churn
Align the experience with the behavior
Understanding consumer experience is helpful. Knowing details around actual behavior is insightful. But leveraging that knowledge and understanding to better connect with your consumers is transformational. This is Journey Analytics.
J.D. Power Journey Analytics Program
Pinpoint areas of focus
To see success, journey analytics requires clear focus. Within each journey, J.D. Power syndicated studies pinpoint specific areas of weakness against competitors, industry best practices, and KPIs to drive stronger performance. Cross-industry benchmark data helps shape where your journey analytics efforts begin, setting the path to operational efficiency and improved customer satisfaction.
Go deep to drive transformational results
Our Journey Analtyics program combines the power of Voice of the Customer data and operational behavior to enable a hyper focus on painpoints directly tied to transforming the customer experience and driving bottom-line results.
Once your journey analytics program is established, J.D. Power customer experience experts continue to side-by-side with you through the ongoing evolution of the program. Regular review and re-assessment of goals and specific journey performance ensure that your business continues to see a direct impact from the program.
J.D. Power Journey Discovery
What if you could prioritize the digital experiences to improve based on their cost to the call center? J.D. Power Journey Discovery is a diagnostic tool to uncover the sources of friction from digital experiences that drive calls to live agents.
Connect customer behavior data siloes between web and agent desktop.
- Diagnose digital experiences driving calls into the Contact Center.
- Reveal sources of friction across channels.
- Build the case for significant ROI
J.D. Power Journey Analytics for the Contact Center
What if you could improve self service, reduce operating costs, improving agent productivity, and raise customer satisfaction scores, all at the same time? Combine the power of data science and customer experience to drive deeper insight into IVR and Agent Desktop experiences.
Ingest and connect 100% of customer interactions from all channels
- Understand abandonment points in IVR self-service applications impacting completion rates
- Move from analyzing just 260 IVR calls a year to analyzing over 4,160 calls
- Fast track business changes by sharing cross channel datasets