U.S. Merchant Services Satisfaction Study
In its inaugural year, the J.D. Power U.S. Merchant Services Satisfaction StudySM measures small business satisfaction with their card payment processor. A subscription will empower you to identify high-priority opportunities, improve your customer experience and create a powerful competitive differentiator. You’ll learn the critical drivers of satisfaction across merchant segments and the experiences that distinguish the satisfaction leaders from the laggards.
“WE’VE DESIGNED THE STUDY TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR INTERNAL CAPABILITIES AND OPPORTUNITIES, PLUS MARKET CONDITIONS AND MERCHANT EXPECTATIONS.”
Senior Director, Banking & Payments Intelligence, J.D. Power
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- All companies that subscribe to the Study may participate in the Study Advisory Group the following year.