North America Rental Car Satisfaction Study
As rental car companies keep an eye on profitable revenue growth, productivity, cost control, and fleet management, they also need to maintain a strong and keen focus on serving their customers. Rental car companies that understand their customers’ expectations and rental experiences are better positioned to target performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize sales. The study is continuously fielded throughout the year.
The J.D. Power North America Rental Car Satisfaction StudySM measures customer satisfaction with the entire airport rental car experience, from reservation to vehicle return. Subscribers may leverage J.D. Power data to better understand their competitive position and
- Measure components that drive overall rental car satisfaction at North American airport locations
- Identify areas of strength and weakness for each rental car company
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction with North American rental car companies
A study subscription provides access to the tools you need to gain a comprehensive, indepth understanding of how your company is performing and identify areas that may need improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- KPI analysis examining the actions with the greatest impact on customer satisfaction, enabling you to target and prioritize your improvement initiatives
- Personalized competitive data set allowing you to see how you stack up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers across study factors
- Access to online data portals for in-depth data analysis
- Executive presentation with management insights, which include customized strategic recommendations, study results, ongoing best practices, and analyses of high performing companies
- A customer comment file that allows your company to hear directly from your customers