U.S. Wireless Total Ownership Experience Study
As wireless network and phone technology have improved, customer usage patterns and overall reliance on wireless devices have adapted. Carriers that provide a dependable network, offer competitive service plans and the latest mobile devices are typically well-positioned to achieve customer loyalty and advocacy as well as larger market share. To increase customer satisfaction, maximize sales and minimize switching activity, carriers must understand their customers’ needs and experiences and focus on continuous performance improvement initiatives.
The J.D. Power Wireless Total Ownership Experience StudySM examines customer satisfaction with the entire ownership experience, including customers' satisfaction with their carriers, mobile phones, customer service, network quality and purchase process. The study provides a competitive benchmark to measure customer advocacy and loyalty; identify improvement initiatives; and compare wireless carrier performance across the United States.
Carriers may use study findings to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among full-service and noncontract customers
- Identify carriers’ areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Track performance on a monthly basis via performance scorecards
A study subscription provides access to the tools you need to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas that need improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry and the highest performers
- An impact simulator built around your company’s current Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance levels, which enables you to model the impact of one or multiple performance improvement initiatives on customer satisfaction and subsequent retention rates
- Net Promoter Score®— an independent measurement of NPS, which includes the brand-level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, an NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.