U.S. Business Wireless Customer Satisfaction Study
Wireless service providers continue to evolve their technology, sales, and service offerings as the needs of their U.S. business customers change to work within a dynamic business environment. Providers who understand their customers’ expectations and experiences are better positioned to target needs and implement initiatives that will increase overall customer satisfaction, efficiency, revenue, performance, and reliability.
The J.D. Power U.S. Business Wireless Customer Satisfaction StudySM measures overall satisfaction of business customers with their current wireless service provider. Various business sizes are taken into consideration with the study, which is why it measures overall satisfaction among three key segments: very small business (1-19 employees), small/mid-size business (20- 499 employees), and large enterprise (500 or more employees). The study measures wireless satisfaction across six factors: Performance and Reliability, Offerings and Promotions, Cost of Service, Sales Representatives and Account Executives, Billing, and Customer Service.
The study results allow providers to:
- Measure service quality and key factors driving customer satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other wireless service providers
- Identify provider strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with customer expectations and performance metrics
A subscription to the U.S. Business Wireless Customer Satisfaction Study provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive understanding of how a provider performs and identify areas of opportunity.
Study Deliverables include:
- Customized onsite executive presentation and in-person discussion
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Analytical tools for performance insights and peer comparisons
- Net Promoter Score®— an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.