As the demands of business utility customers continue to evolve, it is imperative that gas utilities stay up-to-date regarding their customers’ needs and expectations, as well as industry trends. Utilities that understand their customers’ attitudes, behaviors, and preferences are better able to target performance improvement initiatives that increase overall customer satisfaction.
The J.D. Power Gas Utility Business Customer Satisfaction StudySM measures business customers’ satisfaction with their gas utility in four U.S. geographic regions: East, Midwest, South, and West. The study examines satisfaction across six factors—safety and reliability; billing and payment; corporate citizenship; customer service; price; and communications—that allow utilities to:
- Measure and trend critical components that drive overall satisfaction among business gas utility customers
- Identify the relative strengths and weaknesses of gas utilities among commercial customers of all size
- Benchmark performance on customer satisfaction among the nation’s 55 largest gas utilities
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your utility is performing from a business customer viewpoint and to identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing you to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets that are provided in various data formats for your company to utilize with your other databases, including an easy point-and-click database for quick and effective data analyses
- An impact simulator built around your utility’s performance on industry critical management metrics, modeling the impact of one or multiple performance improvement initiatives on customer satisfactionstomer satisfaction
- Net Promoter Score®— Certified NPS® by J.D. Power is an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.