U.S. Insurance Digital Experience Study
An insurance company’s digital ecosystem is a critical information and sales hub for shoppers and contains important service channels for existing customers. Websites, mobile apps, and other digital touchpoints are easy to use and positively impact consumers’ ability to acquire a quote, learn about the benefits of a company’s offerings, and manage their services. To attract and close shoppers and retain existing customers, you need to enhance their experiences through digital channels. Cross-industry understanding and knowledge is also essential to stay ahead of consumer expectations in insurance.
The J.D. Power U.S. Insurance Digital Experience StudySM provides an analysis of shoppers’ and customers’ perceptions of a company’s digital channels and explores the correlation between website and mobile app updates/enhancements and engagement as well as an overall digital proficiency analysis provided by J.D. Power digital experts.
This study provides insights about customers’ experiences which can be used to:
- Understand how customers currently interact with your company’s digital channels
- Benchmark your digital performance against other top P&C carriers
- Determine how well your digital touch points meet—or fail to meet— customer expectations
- Discover which companies perform highest digitally (and what they are doing right) within the insurance industry and across other industries
- Identify the areas of your website and mobile app that need improvement
- Improve financial management by identifying and deploying resources more effectively to improve customer satisfaction