U.S. Annuity Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Annuity Study is part of the U.S. Life Insurance Study platform and explores customers’ experiences with their annuity product(s). The study benchmarks to what degree customers feel the annuity product meets their current and long-term needs as well as while their needs change over time.
The Individual Annuities segment analyses include:
- Focus on High Net Worth individuals – Differences in KPI Impact and Factor weights
- Deep-dive into the Advisor-client relationship with respect to the annuity product; cross industry comparison to wealth management products: annual reviews, soft-skills of the advisor/agent and course correction, etc.
A subscription to the U.S. Annuity Study gives you insights about critical elements of your business. Informed by deep industry expertise, we distill, analyze, and translate data into actionable insights for each segment in the Life Insurance Study platform.
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that provides data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking firm performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to PowerSource—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface