U.S. Direct Banking Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Direct Banking Satisfaction StudySM explores customer satisfaction with their primary direct banking provider. A study subscription gives you access to the tools needed to understand your company’s performance and the impact satisfaction can have on bottom-line metrics like retention, loyalty, and advocacy. You’ll also receive critical benchmarking information on your competitors throughout the United States.
“DIRECT BANKS STILL REPRESENT LESS THAN 10% OF INDUSTRY DEPOSITS & ARE EXPERIENCING DETERIORATION IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.”
Vice President, Financial Services, J.D. Power
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®— An independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.